Spanish Proficiency Test Fee
UW Tacoma offers Spanish proficiency testing. Advance registration is required. To schedule a proficiency test, please email the Office of Undergraduate Education at email@example.com. Pay for your Spanish proficiency test here before taking the test. You must wait at least six months before retaking the proficiency test.
Or, payment can be made in person or by mail.
After selecting the Make an Online Payment button below, you will be redirected to TouchBase (uw-tacoma.intouchreceipting.com), University of Washington Tacoma's online payment portal. Currently enrolled UW students and employees have been set up with TouchBase accounts and can sign in as Returning Users.
Incoming students who are not already set up with a TouchBase account (i.e.Not yet registered) should set up a Guest account. Follow the Create a Guest Login and then:
- Follow the sign-in instructions and create a guest login.
- Click on Guest Items At UW Tacoma found under the "Make an Online Payment" header
- Click to Continue next to School Type
- Select University of Washington - Tacoma
- Select Office of Undergraduate Education (OUE)
- Select OUE Spanish Proficiency Testing
Or type "test" in the search bar found on the "Make an Online Payment" screen and go directly to all of the OUE items.
You must agree to the terms and conditions in order to proceed.