There is no fee for current UW Tacoma students using this service, unless one of the following applies:
- You are a student from another UW campus ($5 test fee).
- You are a UW Online Learning student completing online/correspondence courses ($20 test fee).
- You are an individual that needs to take an exam from another educational institution or organization ($40 test fee). Scheduling priority given to UW students. If you are a student from another institution, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Or, payment can be made in person or by check.
After selecting the Make an Online Payment button below, you will be redirected to TouchBase (uw-tacoma.intouchreceipting.com), University of Washington Tacoma's online payment portal. Currently enrolled UW students and employees have been set up with TouchBase accounts and can sign in as Returning Users.
Incoming students who are not already set up with a TouchBase account (i.e. Not yet registered for classes) should set up a Guest account. Follow the Create a Guest Login and then:
- Follow the sign-in instructions and create a guest login.
- Click on Guest Items At UW Tacoma found under the "Make an Online Payment" header
- Click to Continue next to School Type
- Select University of Washington - Tacoma
- Select Office of Undergraduate Education (OUE)
- Select OUE Makup Testing
Or type "test" in the search bar found on the "Make an Online Payment" screen and go directly to all of the OUE items.
You must agree to the terms and conditions in order to proceed.