Supporting Children of the Incarcerated, Their Families, and Communities
University of Washington Tacoma | William Philip Hall
March 27, 2019
Payment can be made by check, or online. For those paying by check, you will still need to go online to register. Follow the instructions below.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
After selecting the Make an Online Payment button below, you will be redirected to TouchBase (uw-tacoma.intouchreceipting.com), University of Washington Tacoma's online payment portal. UW students and employees are set up with TouchBase accounts and can sign in as Returning Users.
Guests can sign in using the Create Guest Login:
1. Follow the sign-in instructions and create a guest login.
2. Click on Guest Items At UW Tacoma found under the "Make an Online Payment" header
3. Click to Continue next to School Type
4. Select University of Washington - Tacoma
5. Select Conference Services
6. Select 2019 Children of the Incarcerated Conference
To Register and Pay Online
7. Click the blue Buy button for the 2019 Children of the Incarcerated Conf-PayOnline
8. Click on the checkout/cart button located on the upper right hand corner of the window
9. Proceed through the checkout process and either print or email your registration receipt
To Register and Pay By Check
7. Click the blue Buy button for the 2019 Children of the Incarcerated Conf-PayByCheck
8. Proceed through the checkout process and either print or email your registration receipt
9. Mail your check to the address listed below:
UW Tacoma Conference Services
1900 Commerce St.
Campus Box 358447
Tacoma, WA 98202
For those paying by check: Your registration is not guaranteed until payment is received. Payment is due by Monday, March 18, 2019 for early registration, Wednesday, March 27, 2019 for late registration.
You must agree to the terms and conditions in order to proceed.