Pay a UW Tacoma Parking Citation
In order to pay online, you will need the citation reference number and the vehicle license plate number. If you do not know your citation reference number, email your name and vehicle license plate number(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invoice. An invoice will be emailed to you within two business days. After receiving your invoice, you will then be able to pay your citations here.
Or, you can pay in person or by mail. For office hours, click on the Pay In-Person button below.
ONLINE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
After selecting the Make an Online Payment button below, you will be redirected to TouchBase (uw-tacoma.intouchreceipting.com), University of Washington Tacoma's online payment portal. UW students and employees have been set up with TouchBase accounts and can sign in as Returning Users.
Guests can sign in using the Create Guest Login:
- Follow the sign-in instructions and create a guest login.
- Click on Guest Items At UW Tacoma found under the "Make an Online Payment" header
- Click to Continue next to School Type
- Select University of Washington - Tacoma
- Select UW Tacoma Parking Citations
- Select Pay Citations, then follow instructions if your citation is open, late, in collections, or appealed decision.
Or type "citation" in the search bar found on the "Make an Online Payment" screen and go directly to all of the citation items.
You must agree to the terms and conditions in order to proceed.