Math Placement Test Fee
There is a $25 fee for the math placement test that must be paid online before taking the test. Valid photo identification is required at the time of the test.
Steps for taking a math placement test:
- Email email@example.com (using your UW firstname.lastname@example.org email account) with the following information:
- Student ID number
- Telephone number
- 3 different testing times and dates (group test dates listed tacoma.uw.edu/undergraduate-education/math-placement-test)
- Pay the $25 testing fee (Must be paid online prior to taking test). Or, payment can be made in person or by mail.
- Arrive at scheduled testing location with photo ID and take test.
After selecting the Make an Online Payment button below, you will be redirected to TouchBase (uw-tacoma.intouchreceipting.com), University of Washington Tacoma's online payment portal. Currently enrolled UW students and employees have been set up with TouchBase accounts and can sign in as Returning Users.
Incoming students who are not already set up with a TouchBase account (i.e. Not yet registered for classes) should set up a Guest account. Follow the Create a Guest Login and then:
- Follow the sign-in instructions and create a guest login.
- Click on Guest Items At UW Tacoma found under the "Make an Online Payment" header
- Click to Continue next to School Type
- Select University of Washington - Tacoma
- Select Office of Undergraduate Education (OUE)
- Select OUE Math Placement Testing
Or type "test" in the search bar found on the "Make an Online Payment" screen and go directly to all of the OUE items.
You must agree to the terms and conditions in order to proceed.