Scheduling meetings and events at UW Tacoma
Simple Meeting: internal uses of campus conference rooms, classrooms, computer classrooms and/or breakout rooms that occur during building hours and do not require support from any campus departments.
Event: use of an indoor or outdoor space at UW Tacoma that requires support from a campus department (serving food, setup of tables and chairs, A/V support, Campus Safety and Security, etc.)
University of Washington Tacoma rooms and campus spaces can be reserved for departmental meetings and events by members of the campus community who have gone through 25Live or UUF training. External parties can work with Conference Services to reserve rooms on campus. Use of facilities is governed by state and university regulations and costs will vary. Use the information on this site to learn more and get started on your request.
If you are a UW Tacoma student:
- For student organizations, contact the Center for Student Involvement (UWY 107, 253-692-4481) for access and training
- For class projects, contact your academic program.
If you are a UW Tacoma faculty or staff member:
- View available spaces at UW Tacoma via 25Live
- Request rooms for Simple Meetings via 25Live
- Submit a UUF Request for Event Spaces to reserve Philip Hall, Prairie Line Trail, Dawn Lucien Boardroom, Building Atriums, or outdoor spaces for your departmental meeting or event.
- Submit a UUF Request for UWY & Dawg House for your departmental meeting or event.
If you are a community member or organization:
- Contact our Conference Services office to assist with your room rental.
Need help with the UUF forms? Check out the UUF User Guide.
Not sure when you can submit your requests for certain spaces on campus. Click on Important Dates to find out available submission dates. Please don't submit your space requests for classrooms, computer rooms, or breakout rooms prior to the dates listed in the scheduling timelines.
For questions about scheduling rooms on campus please contact the following individuals: