Use of University Facilities (UUF)
University of Washington Tacoma rooms and campus spaces can be reserved for departmental meeting and events by members of the campus community who have gone through UUF training. External parties can work with Conference Services to reserve rooms on campus. Use of facilities is governed by state and university regulations and costs will vary. Use the information on this site to learn more and get started on your request.
If you are a UW Tacoma student:
- For student organizations, complete an RSO Space Request via DawgDen. Contact the Center for Student Involvement (UWY 107, 253-692-4481) with questions.
- For class projects, contact your academic program.
If you are a UW Tacoma faculty or staff member:
- Submit a Standard UUF Request Form to reserve most locations on campus for your departmental meeting or event.
- Submit a UUF Request Form for Philip Hall & Prairie Line Trail for your departmental meeting or event.
- Submit a UUF Request Form for UWY & Dawg House for your departmental meeting or event.
If you are a community member or organization:
- Contact our Conference Services office to assist with your room rental.
Need help with the forms? Check out the UUF User Guide.
Not sure when you can submit your UUFs to request certain spaces on campus. Click on Important Dates to find out available submission dates. Please don't submit your UUF requests for classrooms, computer rooms, or breakout rooms prior to the dates listed in the scheduling timelines.
For questions about UUF please contact the following individuals:
- Standard UUF Request -- Ana Marie Alameda, 253-692-4578 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Philip Hall and Prairie Line Trail – Gabriela Raisl, 253-692-4959 or email@example.com
- UWY and Dawg House – Zvon Casanova, 253-692-4937 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a faculty member or staff member who doesn't regularly request rooms please contact your Program and see if they have a person who can submit a UUF on your behalf.
Access to UUF is granted to UW Tacoma faculty and permanent staff.